HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This film hurt my fucking mind...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: This film hurt my fucking mind...   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:38 am

Requiem for a Dream with psychedelics instead of heroin is a pretty rough generalization. One of the most hyper anti-conventional styles I've ever seen in my life, and also possibly one of the wildest dramatic joketown movies ever created. Lots of long takes and absolutely impossible seeming cinematography tricks combined with first person DMT/LSD trips. Watch it if you're trying to break your mind.

Quote :

Enter the Void is a French film written and directed by Gaspar Noé, starring Nathaniel Brown, Paz de la Huerta, and Cyril Roy. Set in the neon-lit nightclub environments of Tokyo, the story follows Oscar, a young American drug dealer who gets shot by the police, but continues to watch succeeding events during an out-of-body experience. The film is shot from a first-person viewpoint, which often floats above the city streets, and occasionally features Oscar staring over his own shoulder as he recalls moments from his past. Noé labels the film as a "psychedelic melodrama".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: This film hurt my fucking mind...   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Wo looks interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile

This film hurt my fucking mind...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1