HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 am

Looking through my sample bin, found this bad boy. Old school 1,3 DMAA. Time to have one last gorillafuck workout. Never again unless the FDA stops being faggots. I looked around and its banned From April 3, 2012 > April 3, 2013, when it will either become illegal to posses or be made legal again. Man, no preworkout even comes close to the old school DMAA pre's.

Also after breaking my old earbuds, I was looking for some budget ones since the iphone earbuds suck ultra hard and I cant gym when music sounds like its being played through the other end of a phonecall.

I was told to get these by /b/ and tons of reviews, they were only $20 shipped and sound fucking super tits. I still havent broke em in and the bass and range is already sweet as all hell. They block out 99% of noise around you when they're on.

Only drawback is they really feel "locked in", I guess you could say. Not really a drawback I guess, but a weird feeling at first.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
Sneakbiscuit
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:27 pm

Man I got those this summer. Best gym earbuds I've ever had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:48 pm

No choice but to order now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Sneakbiscuit wrote:
Man I got those this summer. Best gym earbuds I've ever had.

haha I thought you had em, but wasnt sure if they were the same ones. What happened to em?
Back to top Go down
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 pm

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-M6-BK-MEE-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356899810&sr=8-1&keywords=meelectronics

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:05 pm

y
Back to top Go down
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sneakbiscuit
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:14 pm

Nothing, still rocking them. Sound quality, comfort, isolation, all A+ for the price. If you are working out with a partner you can't hear shit, thats about the only downside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:26 am

Super ancient bump, my MEE Earbuds finally are starting to give out after almost an entire year of heavy use (gym, walking around, long session gaming). These are the very same pair from when I made this thread ages ago. They still sound great and fit even better, theyre just starting to occasionally play out of one side. Definitely going to be buying another pair tonight, they're on sale for 18.99.
Back to top Go down
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:59 pm

Mine broke into pieces within a month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 pm

2 people who have had them for 6+ months with awesome results vs 1 dude who's broke into actual pieces within a month. I'm calling user error aka ratnest treatment
Back to top Go down
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 am

they were good but they just fell apart super quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

I found a golden artifact of ancient bodybuilding... also new earbuds...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1