HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TDJONES2

PostSubject: Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:26 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OH WERD
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

Muffinman aka Pickett got tickets to the premiere in LA. I know i'm for sure going to watch the live stream of the movie over the internet which they are going to do free of charge. We've been following Dr. Greer's work for a while now it's pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDJONES2

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I am not really sure what to think of the little Alien in the video. That could so easily be faked, but it seams that the documentary is more interested in the technology that alien civilizations may possess than proving aliens do exist. That being the case this could be a really cool doc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.   

Back to top Go down

Sirius Documentary: This guy may have proven aliens are real.
Page 1 of 1