HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:22 pm

I have decided i'm going to try another 6 week cycle of Activate Extreme and Triazole (2 weeks ax>2 weeks ax/t>2 weeks t). With all the blood work online to support it, it basically bringing me out of the depths of hell last time (went straight to doing p90x after like 3+ months of sitting and eating like 800 cals a day), a fat bench plateau, and with summer coming up, I feel like there couldn't be a better time. I'm mostly doing it because I have to run the dog like 2+ miles guaranteed every day; so, I'm having a hard time gaining unless I start eating way bigger. Last time I went from hungry skeleton mode (172lbs) to regular weight (under 200lbs) over the 6 week cycle without putting on much extra body fat at all, but that was obviously heavily due to muscle memory. I was also doing double days like every chance I got, I had a gnarly fucking pump the whole time. I wish to see what it can do from a good starting position.

I will report in as the cycle progresses bros. If anyone is interested, some websites sell the stack for $65, Amazon Prime has them individually for a total of $75.

Also, it comes the day Pain and Gain comes out, coincidence? I think not.

Last edited by pitchblue on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:34 pm

For reference. The part that is cut out on the right is a cutting agent that people sometimes run with this stack. It's a popular stack to run while you're trying to cut since it preserves muscle mass.

Last edited by pitchblue on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole   

Back to top Go down

I'm gonna do another 6 weeks on Activate/Triazole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1