HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

in for mass group buy, heh it rhymes v. 2C-I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: in for mass group buy, heh it rhymes v. 2C-I   Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 am

Effects:
The onset of effects usually occurs within two hours, and the effects of the drug typically last somewhere in the range of 4 to 12 hours (depending on the dose). The effects of the drug at small dosages (less than 12 mg) has been reported as more mental and less sensory than those of 2C-B. Users of 2C-I do, however, tend to report a physical stimulant effect, often quite strong and clean.The effects of the drug at larger dosages (12-30+ mg) are often described as combining psychedelic or hallucinogenic effects typical of drugs such as LSD with the empathogenic or entactogenic effects of drugs such as MDMA (ecstasy). Although unpleasant physical side effects such as muscle tension, nausea, and vomiting have been reported, their incidence in the use of 2C-I appears to be less common than in the use of some of the other closely related phenethylamines such as 2C-T-2 and 2C-T-7. Some physical effects include dilated pupils, high energy, and muscle relaxation. Users report feeling light and sometimes giddy or excited during the first two hours. Users also report that heavy music, usually electronic, and other auditory stimulation is enjoyable.

Law:
2C-I is unscheduled and unregulated in the United States. Legal.

Dependency:
2C-I is neither physically addicting nor likely to cause psychological dependance. Withdrawal effects following discontinuation have not been reported. As with most substances, some people will use it more frequently than they are comfortable with. There is a short period of tolerance after 2C-I use. Using 2C-I two days in a row is likely to lead to a diminished experience the second day, though spaced 5-7 or more days apart, this effect is nearly non-existent.

sources: Erowid, Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: in for mass group buy, heh it rhymes v. 2C-I   Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com

in for mass group buy, heh it rhymes v. 2C-I
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1