HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

The REAL REAL purp son, pic doesn't do justice. That shit is black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
WbHistory
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Today when I was out to eat with my mom for lunch she goes, I know you've been smoking weed in the basement, I just wanted to tell you to crack more windows because the smell comes through the vents. She just smiled and we had a good chuckle... I <3 my parents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:46 pm

SnugzBang wrote:
Today when I was out to eat with my mom for lunch she goes, I know you've been smoking weed in the basement, I just wanted to tell you to crack more windows because the smell comes through the vents. She just smiled and we had a good chuckle... I <3 my parents.

I see you story, and raise you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:47 pm

But i'm taking a week off shooting loads/smoking weed/drinking for the game this weekend Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 am

lifetime of substance abuse -> one week of abstaining makes me a better athlete.

haha but seriously not hating

just lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:43 am

OGSWANSON wrote:
lifetime of substance abuse -> one week of abstaining makes me a better athlete.

haha but seriously not hating

just lol

Eh I mean, its not so much to counteract long term effects; rather it is to see how I perform with THC completely out of my system. I never noticed a difference in lung capacity between conditioning at coast and now though, and we fucking CONDITION. I'm yet to see the harm. Plus, it really has a calming effect on the nerves when its in your system that allows you to slow down and make better split second decisions I feel. Not while your high, but if you had smoked within 72 hours a decent amount. Lot of the best athletes in the world smoke, so i'm assuming its not much of a damper.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 am

Either way I'm getting more shit done and working on/accomplishing more things than Jesus in my life right now, so I don't think i've let it affect me in a negative way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 am

"Lot of the best athletes in the world smoke, so i'm assuming its not much of a damper."

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 am

OGSWANSON wrote:
"Lot of the best athletes in the world smoke, so i'm assuming its not much of a damper."

?

??

Half the NBA and NFL are advertised big fuckin time smokers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:16 am

I think there are some among them, but I think those who are the best at what they do probably don't. I really don't think Kobe just blows mad trees when he's not shooting around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:19 am

Quote :
All NBA Marijuana Team
PG Damon Stoudamire, SG Allen Iverson, F Josh Howard, F Carmelo Anthony, F Rasheed Wallace, F Chris Webber.

Hall of Fame. Isaaiah “JR” Rider, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Chris Webber

All NFL Marijuana Team
QB Michael Vick, RB Travis Henry, RB Ricky Williams, WR Randy Moss, Superbowl MVP, Santonio Holmes

Also i've smoked with like half the defensive starters on SCs team that aren't on the line.

and thats just the greats that were out in the open with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:22 am

I guess you could say, "I wonder how good they'd have been if they didn't blow trees openly?"

But it also could have made them the athletes they were. Who knows.

All I know is, i'm producing 2 shows, acting in 1 full time, playing rugby, going to a gay as fuck ton of work school etc etc and am doing okay. It's the pieces of shit that are losers to begin with that give it a bad name. But they'd be losers w.o weed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 am

Yes I understand. I just doubt pro athletes are just stoned when they're not playing is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:02 am

=

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:07 am

Okay well considering most athletes are hedonistic pieces of shit I will concede this argument, if you will concede that the Confederacy should've won the battle at Fort Sumpter were it not for the weather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WbHistory
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Hahahah Damnit you beat me to it with Michael. That's what I was gonna post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:22 am

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:47 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:01 am

^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...   

Back to top Go down

Pics of marijuana/marijuana related accessories/drugs you actually took...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1