HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

After much consideration and denial, some of us wbros are doing 10 day pandas trial for fun, new bgs, new scenarios, new arenas, etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: After much consideration and denial, some of us wbros are doing 10 day pandas trial for fun, new bgs, new scenarios, new arenas, etc.   Wed May 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Might throw down a 1 month sub and try leveling fresh if trial is cool. I feel that as long as I play a class that I'm not extremely familiar with, the new talent system might not destroy me inside. Probs would roll a hunter. I kinda just want to see the new bgs, and every time I see the new raids they still look really fun and fresh. Who knows. WB wants an MMO, swtor is laughably bogged down with massive "f2p" bloat and restrictions and requires and expansion on top of that, Neverwinter is awesome but pvp is pretty meh at best, and WoW is still top 5 on twitch with new content all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com

After much consideration and denial, some of us wbros are doing 10 day pandas trial for fun, new bgs, new scenarios, new arenas, etc.
Page 1 of 1