HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.   Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
TDJONES2

PostSubject: Re: How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:06 pm

The key is the way she contorts her back. She is barely dropping her arms down at all. Still pretty sick, but the range of motion is not what I'd consider an actual bench rep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TDJONES2

PostSubject: Re: How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Look at her body. If I ever saw a man try to bench like this I would punch him in the jaw. I know I am being a overly harsh on the girl, because she is undoubtedly strong. However, the initial awe factor of her abilities is somewhat lost when you look at her technique.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:24 am

haha yeah that is pretty retarded, i've seen the opposite form where picking your ass up and hip thrusting is encouraged, but nothing like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.   

Back to top Go down

How does this make you feel <wb>? Hot 13 year old girl maxing @ 240lbs flat bench.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1