HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:48 am

tl;dr version since I accidentally wiped the thread with much more evidence and personal opinion that people probably DGAF on anyways:

-Thought greens supplements were bullshit after trying quite a few, no substitute for real greens
-After research, started taking this one on the weekends because I didnt want to keep buying salads and need a cheaper alternative
-Noticed massive sustained and clean energy in the gym on weekends once I started taking it. Thought I was just getting good sleep or something.
-Started taking it during the week, noticed same thing. Tons more energy after working all day. Sprinting home a few miles after gym, etc.
-Dont think its placebo because I've had same exact routine with extremely little variance for 6+ months. I know how shit should feel on a day to day basis and its been massively different with no other identifiable variables.
-Same diet, same weight on big lifts, same routine, dropped from 10-11% bf to 8-9% bf (pics for fuckface naysayers)
-Maybe the most important supplement I take now
-Smells and looks like a cross between living compost and lawn trimmings, really fucking hard to drink down unless you plug your nose and chug. Total dogshit. I gag just opening it. But worth it 100%.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wifflebot.niceboard.com
missmurder
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:27 am

hmmm interesting. I'll check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sneakbiscuit
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:41 pm

lol compost + lawn trimmings my favorite

how do you know your bf% or is that speculation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:50 am

its definitely speculation, I just judge it off BF % chart pictures by look. TBH its probably 9-10 conservatively.
Back to top Go down
Sneakbiscuit
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:17 pm

Looks good I'll pick some up.

Have you tried mixing with juice or a smoothie? Or just water
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Just water, also I came like super close to getting sick last night haha I accidentally used lukewarm water and didn't fully mix it. Spit it like all over the kitchen. Needless to say, ill be looking for some other options for mixers without a shit ton of sugar
Back to top Go down
Pitchblue
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 pm

It's the real fucking deal. I drank green juice for a week on that cleanse and that shit was like cranberry juice compared to this.
Back to top Go down
Sneakbiscuit
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:15 pm

I'd probably try it with apple and lemon

I think that is what SunLife uses, obviously theirs is a bit different, but I think that might make it better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW   

Back to top Go down

The best supplement ive taken in years, a "Greens" supplement called Garden of Life Perfect Food RAW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1