HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 am

So we all went down to Venice yesterday for a little house trip with the intentions of picking up a Gandalf pipe. After much searching, this is what we came up with...

Wayy bigger than pics look, and the tube is pretty wide so you can get a ton of smoke through it. Bowl could probably hold like a g if you wanted it to.

Fucking so amazing, can literally just pack a bowl of grind or shake and keep it cherried while you just puff and gandalf away and blow ships in smoke. Haven't been this happy for a glass purchase in awhile. Last night we put LOTR soundtrack on to break it in. Time to work on some smoke rings.

Pic related, its me using my medicine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OH WERD
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:32 pm

if i didn't live where i live now i would heavily consider getting one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Shave them Rasta colors off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:34 pm

meh, I know the rasta color sucks. But the way venice works is 95% of every smoke shop has the same exact style glass thats popular and almost every shop had that same rasta drag across any of the solid pipes, and I didn't want something I'd have to clean out every other day since pieces get dirty fast as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

Bonus pic, I need to go back and get this extremely soon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:14 am

ha thats awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down

New Piece Thread v.DeservesItsOwnThread v.Gandalf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1