HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:45 am

Well there's just really one giant one right now, but I'm going tomorrow to buy some more clones. Buddy downstairs is a pro at outdoor, some high quality shit son. And I mean /high/ quality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WbHistory
OG

PostSubject: Re: ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:12 pm

That is FUCKIng sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:48 pm

fuck, it rains here 3 days a year and it poured today so they took it in and cut it up while I was at class because the stem broke. Poor guy only got about 4 feet : (

Going tomorrow to buy 6 clones for an indoor setup, pics of that incoming, promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...   Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:04 pm

ibIntentToDistributeClassASubstance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...   

Back to top Go down

ITT I will post pictures of the fully flowering plants we have growing at our house...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1