HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 am

won it so dont make fun of the faggy peasent beta Body Fortress brand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinephrine
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 am

does the cup with the powder screw into the bottom of the lid?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Nah it screws on to the bottom of the shaker, the lid goes on top alone. The other designs at the fitness expo were multiple levels on the bottom for pills/powder, I think BF was the only one that had compartmentalized lids up top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:16 pm

ibdrugsmugglingdevice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 am

Welp, I lost my BodyFortress one like a fucking fool. So instead I bought the one that started it all... its Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler's project, Smart Shaker. Bodybuilding.com just came out with their own edition of it which is pretty damn cheap, so I went ahead got one. The small one was free.

Last edited by eatshit on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:19 am

It's got 1 compartment with a divider for 4 pills/powder, and one giant one for a scoop of protein. They're so sick for school, just drop all your shit in the night before. Also pictured is the new hotness in casein/egg/whey combo protein since buying ON casein and whey separately sucks dick and hydro builder is too expensive, and allegedly the new hotness in PWOs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:05 am

I only have a single monitor so can't view YOUR GIGANTIC FUCKING PICTURE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:15 am

fixd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 am

IMO looking at the picture of a German Shepherd should be your pwo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:33 am

lol thats daves dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 am

Honestly PWO is probably best supp on the sneak tip. I'd be fucked if I didn't love getting jacked out of my mind and pumping heavy ass weights son
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...   

Back to top Go down

The new compartment style shaker bottle designs are bad fucking ass...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1