HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:23 am

http://www.onnit.com/

If anyone is interested, I'll for sure be picking up some Alpha Brain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 pm

oh shit, in for alpha brain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:08 pm

i am skeptical. convince me that this is semi legitimate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:30 pm

The guy who owns onnit was in the rogan podcast the other explaining everything, and he's probably the most humble person on the planet. They released their ingredient list if people think its too expensive so you could order it all yourself, theres pages of scientific sources cited in the pages of description, money back guarantee, full time m.d. on staff just to field questions, funding a 8 month double blind study for alpha brain etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:31 pm

your av is killing me. also, when is this study complete?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Haha I'll change it soon, but not for a couple months I think. I'd start by checking out the page and it's sources or listening to the podcast where he explains all of it and fields questions. Either way you could make bigger mistakes with $23
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Aubrey Marcus, the guy who basically owns Onnit, was on the Rogan podcast awhile back and they finally cut up all his explanations into clips. Here's a few if you're interested in any of em since some people still wanted more info. I think I said it before, but they always talk about where you can buy other Nootropics, where you can buy the other ingredients to make anything they sell, etc., so they're sincere and just just trying to sell you.

Alpha Brain- (Skip to 1:25)

Shroomtech Immune-

I haven't tried anything else so I can't really suggest the 5-HTP New Mood or Shroomtech Sport
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Please describe your personal experience with the ones you've used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...   

Back to top Go down

ONNIT Nutrition (Alpha Brain, etc.) is doing 35% off single bottle promo...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1