HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

All Things Motherfucking Diablo III

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:00 am

may i?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 am

haha if I had id give it to you but its probably worth 50 mil or so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:35 am

Spider mini boss loot in Inferno

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 am

This thing was such a rapist

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 am

hope you didn't let him root your corpse, it sounds like he does that a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:16 pm

BOOM son Act 1/Butcher down

OGSwans rocking the pink armor

Also I capped bsing and got a Fiery Brimstone off a motherfucking blue, time to make all the money i've spent on bsing back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinephrine
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:23 am

so i started inferno today and im glad to say that New Tristram is now paved with fire. 4 frogs moving faster than anything ive seen in this game leaving paths of fire and arcane fucking twirlers at every corner with extra fucking health. sadly i shut down after screenshotting but litrally all of your last screenshot ^ would be red and orange with 4 fucking frogs bopping my face and licking deckard.

HALP!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:10 am

As melee gotta get to 300 resist all/40khp/65%+ phys mitigation unbuffed before its even sort of fun. With those stats and the right build I could tank blues/rares/bosses in inferno, then I got to Act 2 and got 1 shotted again. My advice is to get like 150 res all by farming hell or auction housing then chipping away in 3-4 person groups quests in Act 1. If you get lucky and get someone farming or some good people and get your neph valor stacks up, youll be getting a rare per blue and yellow, and 3 or so rares per boss plus 6-8 blues so youll gear quickish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinephrine
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 am

skeleking inferno w/ hung

ninja status

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:34 am

First Legendary drop, Hellrack, going to the Wifflebot Whimsyshire Hell/Inferno fund

Here's that shit lookin all sexy on loan to Hungtown, it breathes blood

Gettin that gears, just hit 700~ resist all. WB is going to rape act II

Last edited by eatshit on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 pm

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208/Patch_103_Design_Preview-6_6_2012#blog

Holy shit they're changing a lot in the next patch. 6x repair costs? Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinephrine
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

at least they are smoothign out inferno act II. maybe we could roll through it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Epinephrine wrote:
at least they are smoothign out inferno act II. maybe we could roll through it now

I think we could for sure, it was just a bit too difficult. Maybe not taking out blue/yellow packs early, but eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Epinephrine wrote:

I AM READY TO RAPE IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:21 pm

All the dyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lezpch, The Redeemed
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

can someone please answer a couple questions i have about d3?

1. was this game developed to be impossible to solo after a certain point? i'm in act 2 hell and i really cannot fight off these spiders and elite packs in the caves. i can't. when i'm out in the desert, soloing elite packs is doable but i usually end up pulling everything on the map when i try to kite. the caves though, i have zero chance when i have swarms of spiders and elite mobs to deal with. there's a fundamental problem in a game when zerging mobs death after death is the only option i have to clear content. am i wrong? also, lol at the upcoming increase to repair bills in next patch.

2. is the center of this game the auction house? i feel like i've just had to buy my way through the difficulties which isn't cool at all. i feel like i should be able to find upgrades off bosses and elites that allow me to clear content without going on the ah to do so. i haven't used a boss drop since normal difficulty which is complete bullshit. blacksmithing would be cool but so far it hasnt been worth my time because it is a straight up gamble on every craft.

3. do you think blizzard could have made act 2 (every difficulty) any gayer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:34 pm

lezpch wrote:
can someone please answer a couple questions i have about d3?

1. was this game developed to be impossible to solo after a certain point? i'm in act 2 hell and i really cannot fight off these spiders and elite packs in the caves. i can't. when i'm out in the desert, soloing elite packs is doable but i usually end up pulling everything on the map when i try to kite. the caves though, i have zero chance when i have swarms of spiders and elite mobs to deal with. there's a fundamental problem in a game when zerging mobs death after death is the only option i have to clear content. am i wrong? also, lol at the upcoming increase to repair bills in next patch.

Zergin is def not what they had in mind, which is the whole thing about increasing repair costs 4-6x. The thing about soloing is you have to make sure you're a jack of all trades rather than a piece of a party. 1h barb/tank build is almost completely not viable in solo, whereas its the only way to play in a group. You just gotta find out what build/mercenary works for soloing or grouping, because as you progress into the game you really have to make sure you're on top of you shit, because dungeon crawlers are always traditionally hard as fuck. Check out DiabloFans.com for builds, I bet you'll have a better time. Also, I had a super difficult time in hell too, I think we all did. Unless you get really lucky on drops or auction house a lot, you probably need to farm up some gear to coast through Hell. Either way though, playing in a group takes a lot of pressure off of you and things become a lot easier since you have a dedicated tank and you just need to worry about dps. Sometimes youll get lucky and get someone whos gear makes up for any shortcomings in your own gear, which is how I bridged the inferno gap as a melee tank.

lezpch wrote:

2. is the center of this game the auction house? i feel like i've just had to buy my way through the difficulties which isn't cool at all. i feel like i should be able to find upgrades off bosses and elites that allow me to clear content without going on the ah to do so. i haven't used a boss drop since normal difficulty which is complete bullshit. blacksmithing would be cool but so far it hasnt been worth my time because it is a straight up gamble on every craft.

Personally I didn't buy one thing off the auction house until I finished Act 1 inferno. So off of drops/blacksmithing I bridged the nightmare>hell gap and the fucking massive hell>inferno gap as a melee tank.

lezpch wrote:

3. do you think blizzard could have made act 2 (every difficulty) any gayer?

Absolutely not. Especially because I went from 300 resists>800 resists and still get 3-4 shotted by everything in A2 inferno. But Act 2 in D2 was the same desert poison bullshit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

I basically auctioned house all new gear every five levels.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epinephrine
Heshen

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:09 pm

best legendary ever.. gratz on 20,000g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:24 pm

Just solo'd Inferno act 2 through Magdha if anyone wants to get in and not have to deal with all the shit leading up to that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WBC HERALD
Grand Wizard

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm

OGSWANSON wrote:
Just solo'd Inferno act 2 through Magdha if anyone wants to get in and not have to deal with all the shit leading up to that.

Im just about to eat dinner, but i'd be so in. I been playing the AH since I'm getting blasted as melee and im up to like 900ish resist all, so I think I can deal better now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr. Shitgoose, MD
OG

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Jay Wilson (director of the game): "Internally we have this super hardcore test team that tested Inferno and we got to the point where they thought it was challenging enough and then we doubled it because we knew that no matter how good we are, our players are going to be better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Things Motherfucking Diablo III   

Back to top Go down

All Things Motherfucking Diablo III
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next